Monday, August 27, 2007

Our Baby Shower

Grandma, Grandmama, and Me! Already are "GREATS", but soon will be called just that!
Katy, Amy and Me.
MMM....MMMM....MMMM......
Aunt Ann, Mama, and Mama Deanie, Grandma and Grandmama on the couch

Libby and Janet
Bill got to help too! Aunt Kitty and Gretchen gave him the "Boo Boo Bunny". It's a little bunny with a ice cube for a tummy. With the bunny and some kisses, Will is sure to get better soon!
"K-K" and Me!
Bill and I reading a card
All the "GOODS" :)

Mary Lynn and Sweet Allie Drew

Shannon holding the blanket she had monogrammed for Baby Will! He will love it!
Adrienne :)
Holly and GiGi

My Bill

We had so much fun! Family and friends came from all around to celebrate! We are so blessed! Tomorrow marks only4 more weeks till Baby Will's arrival or maybe sooner! YEA!

2 comments:

The Englands said...

absolutely the best shower ever! great food, great location and fabulous guests if i do say so myself! :) love ml

Kimberly said...

I "awwww'd" all the way through the pictures.:) I wish I could have been there! I'm thinking of you lots...I am going right now to write Mary Lynn an email MANDATING that she let me know as soon as Will is born.:D